mardi 22 avril 2014
Phoenix, Arizona Area, US - Commerce de détail
The Safety Specialist provides technical support and tactical execution in the implementation of Amazon Global Environmental, Health and Safety programs within assigned fulfillment center.
- Serve as designated safety representative of assigned fulfillment center (FC), coordinating and implementing all areas of the Amazon Global Safety Program as directed by Safety Manager of the regional node.
- Influence behavior and inspire commitment on the part of all personnel in complying with Amazon safety standards and maintaining a safe work environment. Conduct training and coach associates on observed work habits in support of this effort.
- Support management’s efforts to ensure compliance with corporate Safety Program expectations and applicable federal and state law. Identify and inform management of compliance issues, safety risks and improvement opportunities through the conduct of daily, weekly and monthly audits.
- Conduct risk assessments related to jobs performed (Job Hazard Analysis) and new equipment introductions. Recommend appropriate risk mitigation measures to Management, including ergonomic considerations, in all such efforts.
- Facilitate incident investigation process.
- Maintain accurate daily, weekly and monthly metrics reporting to onsite management teams and corporate based reporting systems
- Maintain required paperwork to comply with Amazon standards.
- Provide (or facilitate access to) immediate aid for associates, visitors, vendors, or guests that need assistance, or medical attention.
- Enter Safety Incident Information in Metrics database in a timely manner.
- Perform Safety Observations & Audits.
- Train and assist others (Area Managers, Safety Team Members, etc) to complete their Safety responsibilities (Audits, Follow Safety Rules, etc).
- Perform Specific Safety Training as required by the Safety Manager.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Experienced in emergency response and be able to maintain current First aid and CPR certificates
· Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in a safety related field
· Strong communication, teamwork, analysis, judgment and customer focus skills
· Ability to analyze accident data, new processes, and machinery for potential safety concerns and conduct job hazard and job safety analyses
· Able to maintain confidentiality in matters involving security and/or personnel issues
· Experience with OSHA regulations specifically 29 CFR 1910
· Experience in Worker’s Compensation case management
· Creating Executive Summaries
· Analyzing and manipulating data
No salary provided
Posted April 22, 2014 at 09:40PM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1iHgCGL
from TechCrunch » Startups http://ift.tt/1lB9GKx
Provenant de Yupeek - 22 Apr 2014 17:33:39 GMT - Afficher tout : emploi
from Emploi : Chef Projet E Commerce | Indeed.fr http://ift.tt/1flI3Bq
Provenant de Amplement - 22 Apr 2014 17:24:52 GMT - Afficher tout : emploi Paris 16e
from Emploi : Chef Projet E Commerce | Indeed.fr http://ift.tt/1flI5cs
Provenant de Indeed - 22 Apr 2014 16:07:06 GMT - Afficher tout : emploi La Défense
from Emploi : Chef Projet E Commerce | Indeed.fr http://ift.tt/1f24wZB